1. Off roadway lorries were initially offered in the early 1960 s.
2. Some of the very first ATVs were 6-wheeled instead of the more typical 4-wheeleers these days.
3. Originally brake lights were not needed on ATVs; it was not up until 1998 that they were made a requirement.
4. At sluggish speeds, an ATVs rear wheels will relocate the opposite instructions of the front wheels. Thus making it simpler for parking and maneuvering.
5. It is unlawful to run ATVs with snorkels for deep-water crossings in Minnesota.
6. The very first modern-day 4-wheeled ATV was launched by Suzuki in 1983.
7. The ignition eliminate turn on ATVS is set by market requirements to be on the left side of the handlebars, however on the ideal side for snowmobiles.
8. In 1986 Honda launched the FourTrax TRX3504x4 that introduced the period of popular 4x4 ATVs.
9. By the early 90's individuals started to recognize that ATVs make terrific work lorries, and they started to appear on farms and orchards alike.
10 The Honda Rubicon was the very first production ATV with integrated GPS.
11 In Israel, ATVs are described as "Polaris'" Similarly to how individuals in the United States call all kinds of lip balm "Chapstick," and all kinds of cotton swaps "Q-Tips"
12 Honda made the very first three-wheeled ATVs in 1970, which were notoriously depicted in the James Bond film, "DiamondsAre Forever".
13 Engine size on ATVs has little to do with path damage, however this is exactly what lots of Natural Resources Departments limitation with a view to minimizing path damage.
14 The 2 biggest ATV battery makers, Yuasa and DEKA, have their primary United States centers just 20 miles apart in Pennsylvania.
15 Nearly every youth ATV offered in the United States is made in Taiwan or China no matter trademark name.